The Youth Apostles Institute is holding its 14th annual pro-life poster contest!
The theme for the contest is “I Formed You in the Womb.”
Through the contest, we hope to provide a means by which young people may express their pro-life beliefs and the values they have been taught at school, in ministry,and at home. We also hope to provide an activity that teachers may find to be a useful supplement or complement to classroom instruction.
There will be two divisions: Junior (grades 7 and 8) and Senior (grades 9-12).
Prizes include first place ($100 U.S. Savings Bond), second place ($75 U.S. Savings Bond), and third place ($50 U.S. Savings Bond). Honorable mention certificates also will be awarded.
AND: First place posters will be made available for use in the March for Life!
- Entries may be on 8.5″x11″ or larger size paper, or on posterboard.
- Entries also may be electronic!
- Entries must address the topic and express a view supporting the sanctity of unborn human life.
- Entries must be a participant’s original work.
- Entries must include name; grade level; school OR youth group/youth community OR parish if home schooled; school address OR parish address OR home address if home schooled
Entries must be mailed or delivered by Tuesday, November 27, 2012 to:
If entries are to be delivered, please call (703) 556-0914 to notify.
All entries become the property of the Youth Apostles Institute and will not be returned.
If you have any questions, please leave a message at (703) 556-0914.