Youth Apostles is pro-life and seeks to inspire young people to play a role in building the Culture of Life.
The community leads or sponsors a number of activities that encourage the young to get involved on behalf of the unborn–and the women who courageously carry them. These include:
- Annual pro-life poster and essay contests for high school and junior high students to provide youth with an opportunity to express themselves and think about why they believe what they do.
- Organizing and accompanying youth and campus ministry groups who participate in the annual March for Life.
- Presenting talks on life issues during youth group meetings, retreats and workshops.
- Facilitating relationships with God that emphasize the Lord’s love for each one of us.
- Charitable drives that gave youth opportunities to support expectant mothers in need by collecting donations of supplies and through prayer and messages of support.