Through the contest, we hope to provide a means by which young people may express their pro-life beliefs and the values they have been taught at school, in ministry and at home. We also hope to provide an activity that teachers may find to be a useful supplement or complement to classroom instruction, and to provide youth ministers with something that could complement their efforts and offer a means of expression and food for discussion.
There will be two divisions: Junior (grades 7 and 8) and Senior (grades 9-12). Prizes include first place ($100), second place ($75), third place ($50) and honorable mention certificates.
- Entries may be on 8.5″x11″ or larger size paper, or on posterboard.
- Electronic entries also accepted!
- Entries must address the topic and express a view supporting the sanctity of unborn human life
- Entries must be a participant’s original work.
Entries must include:
- School or parish
- Grade level
- School address or home address
Entries must be mailed or delivered by Monday, November 14, 2016 to:
Youth Apostles Institute
1600 Carlin Lane
McLean, VA 22101
Entries sent via email go to . If entries are to be delivered, call (703) 556-0914 to notify.
Entries become the property of the Youth Apostles Institute and will not be returned. Questions? Call (703) 556-0914.